"Everything You Wanted to Know About Being a Court Appointed Neutral!"
Co-Sponsored by: HNBA Region XIII & Academy of Court Appointed Neutrals (ACAN)
When: July 26, 2022 3:00-4:30PM (MDT)
Moderator: HNBA Region XIII President - Christine M. Hernandez
Speakers: US District Court Judge, Regina M. Rodriguez
Chief Judge, 2nd Judicial District, Denver, Michael A. Martinez
President of ACAN, David Tenner
Executive Director of ACAN, Merrill Hirsch
- What is a Court Appointed Neutral?
- Recent ABA changes to the rules regarding Court Appointed Neutrals
- What is ACAN and how can ACAN support you?
- Considerations before applying to become a Court Appointed Neutral
- What makes a good Court Appointed Neutral?
2 general CLE credits approved for Colorado.
Questions? Contact us at membership@CHBA.net
P.O. Box 8895
Denver, CO 80201